The cottage has everything you need to enjoy a relaxing break in the countryside.
Our self-catering holiday accommodation for two people occupies two floors and is a fully self-contained part of our own home. It has everything you need for a relaxing country break. Changeover day is Friday, but please enquire if you would like a short break starting on a different day.
Ground Floor -
- Large well-equipped breakfast kitchen with breakfast bar, electric cooker, fridge-freezer, dishwasher.
- Spacious lounge with patio doors, TV, DVD, dining table, gas fire.
- Stairs leading off to
First Floor -
- Bedroom with double bed, TV with DVD, walk-in wardrobe, en-suite shower room with modern wash basin/toilet and walk-in shower unit.
- Patio doors lead from lounge to large shared rear garden (with ornamental fish pond) and patio with open views over our fields and beyond. Shared use of gas barbeque, table and chairs.
- Picnic area in field at front of property during summer months.
- Access to owners fields surrounding the property, providing no stock is grazing.
- Bike storage.
- Large secure, gated yard for parking.
All costs included, eg gas fire and gas central heating, electric, wifi, bed linen, towels, shared use of washing machine and tumble dryer.
Regrettably we are not able to accept pets in the property.
A welcome pack is provided and includes half-doz eggs from our own free range hens!
The property is no smoking.