Our property is called FAIRVIEW and is located on Upper Hoar Cross Road, Hadley End, near Yoxall. WESTWING is part of Fairview and will not be shown on any address searches.
You have a choice locally of either getting to us from Yoxall village or from The Foresters Arms further along the A515.
(SatNav will take you to the wrong lane, just around the corner!).
Directions from Major Roads:
From A38 South from Birmingham or North from Derby
- Take exit at Barton-under-Needwood
- Head on B5016 through Barton-under-Needwood village towards Yoxall
- At the village of Yoxall turn right onto the A515 and follow local directions below.
From the M1
- At Junction 24 of the M1 take the exit for the A50 towards Uttoxeter
- Stay on A50 and take the exit for the A515 towards Lichfield/Sudbury
- Continue south on the A515 for approximately 7 miles, passing through Draycott-in-the-Clay and Newchurch.
- Turn right at the pub call The Foresters Arms and follow local directions below.
From Yoxall village
- Turn off the A515 into Hadley Street by the Post Office and Butchers Shop.
- Proceed along Hadley Street until you come to a fork - keep right at green triangle.
- At next fork - keep right at green triangle into Back Lane.
- Proceed up the lane until you come to next junction. At give way marks carry straight over - this is Upper Hoar Cross Road. You pass a red telephone box on your left - carry on straight along this road and we are the second to last property on your left. Our property has post & rail fencing to the roadside and a gated entrance with pineapples on top of the brick pillars.
From The Foresters Arms
- Turn off the A515 at The Foresters Arms pub.
- Proceed down the hill to a junction of five lanes, go straight ahead up a slight incline.
- When you arrive at a small green triangle, turn acute right into Upper Hoar Cross Road. We are the second to last property on your left. Our property has post & rail fencing to the roadside and a gated entrance with pineapples on top of the brick pillars.
When you arrive, please press the call button on the gate post and we will let you in.